We would like the ability to run statistics on a given text field using the exact strings, but still be able to search for them as if it were free text.
- Project A
- Project B
- Project C
Currently if we enable the free text searcher then, as stated in the Wiki, the Statistics will show:
If we set the exact text searcher then it displays as desired, however, we lose the ability to use the following JQL:
customfield ~ "A"
customfield ~ "project"
and instead must use exact searches such as:
customfield = "Project A"
I am not sure if this is something that could be implemented in the plugin or if there is a limitation in JIRA that prevents this.