PIC - uClimaControl - DesertPea
- code in testing stage (alpha)
- uses HYT371 sensors for humidity and temperature measurements
- uses DS1621 sensors for temperature measurements
- accepts an I2C eeprom for data storage
- communicates via RS232
This project is designed to run with Microchips MPLAB X IDE (v1.10)
and the integrated compiler C18.
hints on library usage
This project uses a sub-repository, which will be checked out automatically
when cloning the project.
The sub-repository comes from
In case you downloaded the project the library has to be downloaded seperately
and put into the subdirectory '.\MiniLib'.
hints on linker and location:
This project compiles to location 0x2000 hex as the
linker file (rm18f4455 - HID Bootload.lkr) suggests. This makes
sense if I use a bootloader locating at 0x0000.
If I want to compile it for direct burning I just modify the linker file.
- Just mail me for how to do that or in case any other question arises.