SLA relevant actions are not synchronously in jira and the real world
Motivation: Some of the SLA relevant time stamps are not linked to synchronous jira status transitions
For critical issues customers are required to call our 24/7 stand-by staff by phone.
Our Staff will then immediately start working on the problem until the system can be restored (e.g. by providing a workaround).
Thereafter the issue will be recorded in our jira for documentation. The issue will remain unresolved until a final solution is provided.
=> So the status transition to New will be considerably different from SLA relevant start time (time of customer phone call)
=> The same applies to the time when the system is restored. Actually there always passes some time after the workaround is in place, as the customer needs verify/acept the workaround. But for SLAs the time of fix should be considered, not the time of approval.
- Add a configuration option for the TTS "From Status" to use a selectable date field of the issue as SLA start time
- Add a configuration option for the TTS "To Status" to use a selectable date field of the issue as SLA end time
- Updates on the values of any of the above mentioned date fields should trigger a recalculation of the related SLAs
- Configured "Pause Status" should be taken into account, but only between the SLA start time and SLA end time
- It should be possible to define SLAs with "From Status" as date and "To Status" as transition (and vice versa)
- It should be possible to define SLAs with both "From Status" and "To Status" as date