Licensed under the Apache-2.0 license.
It should be considered "alpha" quality (version 0.1) and has a long way to go in being high quality and robust. Version numbering according to Semantic Versioning.
- Secured requests via api-key and HMAC
- Secured responses via api-key and HMAC
- HTTPS for end-to-end encryption of traffic
- Verification of TLS certificate serial numbers and fingerprints
- Asynchronous multiple-request support to validate against multiple available api endpoints.
To use this example you will need to already have a yubikey token and have registered for the api-key at: https://api.yubico.com/get-api-key/.
// client to access multiple https api endpoints Client client = new Client(1234, "base64 secret key", Yubico.MultipleSecure); client.Verify(OneTimePassword.Parse("otp string from yubikey token"));