This was created so there could be:
- A screen that could be seen by the audience
- A different screen that is what the speaker sees. This could have some
more information about the presentation. It actually has the following data:
- The current page that the audience is viewing
- The previous page that the audince view
- The next page of the presentation
- The time since the presentation started
- The number of pages of the presentation
- The current page of the presentation.
This 2 html files will use ajax (jquery) to cominucate between them.
There are two commands:
>>> pypresentations create -i file.rst
This will create the speaker and audience.html files:
>>> pypresentations start_webapp
This will start the webapp that will be used by the html files to comunicate between them. The the urls that should be opened are:
Those should be opened on different windows of the browser, and one window should be shown on the audience screen and the other on the notebook.