/* disable auth: disables identd checking */
- /* no oper flood: increase flood limits for opers. */
+ /* no oper flood: increase flood limits for opers.
+ * This option quadruples the user command flood limits, it
+ * DOES NOT affect PRIVMSG/NOTICE usage.
/* true no oper flood: Allow opers to NEVER hit flood limits.
* With the above setting, flood limits are set to 4x what they
* are for normal users. With this setting, they're removed entirely.
* For this setting to work, you need to have no_oper_flood enabled as well.
+ * This option DOES allow PRIVMSG/NOTICE flooding.
* ENABLE THIS SETTING WITH CAUTION.