- Allow /list on a named +p channel. A full /list already included +p channels.
- For remote rehashes, send error messages to the requesting oper as well.
+- Disable autoconnect for a server with excessive TS delta.
+- Disallow invites to juped channels.
- Warn about certain duplicate and redundant auth blocks.
- Make PRIVMSG/NOTICE behave as CPRIVMSG/CNOTICE automatically if possible.
- Allow +z messages from outside if a channel is -n.
- Allow using ziplinks with SSL connections. This is not as efficient as
using OpenSSL's built in compression, but also works with older versions
+- Fix an off by one error with zipstats processing, which could overwrite
+ a variable with NULL causing a crash on some systems.
- Document some extensions in charybdis-oper-guide.
- Add more server protocol documentation.
- Add m_sendbans extension, SENDBANS command to propagate xlines and resvs