* resv - allow setting perm/temp resvs
* tresv - allow setting temp resvs
* unresv - allow removing xlines
+ * rehash - allow rehashing
* all - allow oper/server to do all of above.
* locops - allow locops - only used for servers who cluster
* die - allow restarting/dying of servers
* modules - allow loading/unloading/reloading of modules
- * rehash - allow rehashing
* dline - allow setting perm/temp dlines
* tdline - allow setting temp dlines
* undline - allow removing dlines
- /* forward: Enable/disable channel mode +f, a channel to forward
- * users to if they can't join because of +i etc.
+ /* forward: Enable/disable channel mode +f, which allows you to set
+ * a channel to forward users to if they can't join because of +i etc.
+ * Disabling this option via rehash will leave all previously set
+ * forwards hanging around, though they will not do anything. For
+ * this reason, you may want to restart to disable this option.
min_nonwildcard_simple = 3;
- /* max accept: maximum allowed /accept's for +g usermode */
+ /* max accept: maximum allowed /accept's for +g usermode */
/* max monitor: the maximum amount of nicknames a client may have in
* +V - noinvite - Block INVITE to user.
* +B - bot - Marks as a bot.
* +p - override - Implicit operator access in all channels.
- * This is oper-only and requires the oper:override priv
+ * This is oper-only and requires the oper:override priv.
/* oper only umodes: usermodes only opers may set */