- Show rejectcache and throttle information in /testline.
- Show oper reason in /testline.
- Allow opers to see other users' umodes with /mode <nick>.
Make SCAN UMODES GLOBAL NO-LIST MASK <mask> no longer an operspy command.
+- SCAN UMODES GLOBAL NO-LIST MASK <mask> longer an operspy command.
- Also apply floodcount to messages to remote clients (except services).
- Remove user@server messages to local users. Sending such messages to
remote servers is still possible, for securely messaging pseudoservers
- Allow /list on a named +p channel. A full /list already included +p channels.
+- For remote rehashes, send error messages to the requesting oper as well.
+- Warn about certain duplicate and redundant auth blocks.
- Make PRIVMSG/NOTICE behave as CPRIVMSG/CNOTICE automatically if possible.
- Allow +z messages from outside if a channel is -n.
- Allow coloured part reasons in -c channels.
- Document some extensions in charybdis-oper-guide.
- Add more server protocol documentation.
-- Various new extensions.
+- Add m_sendbans extension, SENDBANS command to propagate xlines and resvs
+- Add chm_sslonly extension, cmode +S for SSL/TLS only channels.
+- Add chm_operonly extension, cmode +O for server admin only channels.
+- Add chm_adminonly extension, cmode +A for server admin only channels.