* ircd-ratbox: A slightly useful ircd.
* whowas.h: Header for the whowas functions.
* Copyright (C) 1990 Jarkko Oikarinen and University of Oulu, Co Center
* Copyright (C) 1996-2002 Hybrid Development Team
* Copyright (C) 2002-2004 ircd-ratbox development team
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307
* Whowas hash table size
#define WW_MAX_BITS 16
#define WW_MAX 65536
lets speed this up...
also removed away information. *tough*
char name[NICKLEN + 1];
char username[USERLEN + 1];
char hostname[HOSTLEN + 1];
char sockhost[HOSTIPLEN + 1];
char realname[REALLEN + 1];
char suser[NICKLEN + 1];
const char *servername;
struct Client *online; /* Pointer to new nickname for chasing or NULL */
struct Whowas *next; /* for hash table... */
struct Whowas *prev; /* for hash table... */
struct Whowas *cnext; /* for client struct linked list */
struct Whowas *cprev; /* for client struct linked list */
extern void initwhowas(void);
** Add the currently defined name of the client to history.
** usually called before changing to a new name (nick).
** Client must be a fully registered user (specifically,
** the user structure must have been allocated).
void add_history(struct Client *, int);
** This must be called when the client structure is about to
** be released. History mechanism keeps pointers to client
** structures and it must know when they cease to exist. This
** also implicitly calls AddHistory.
void off_history(struct Client *);
** Return the current client that was using the given
** nickname within the timelimit. Returns NULL, if no
** one found...
struct Client *get_history(const char *, time_t);
/* Nick name */
/* Time limit in seconds */
** for debugging...counts related structures stored in whowas array.
void count_whowas_memory(size_t *, size_t *);
/* XXX m_whowas.c in modules needs these */
extern struct Whowas WHOWAS;
extern struct Whowas *WHOWASHASH;
extern unsigned int hash_whowas_name(const char *name);
#endif /* INCLUDED_whowas_h */