uzERP – Open Source Business Management
uzERP has moved to github
Find us at https://github.com/uzerpllp
uzERP is an Open Source modular business system designed for UK Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME). The system includes functionality that touches every business function as follows:
- Order-to-cash processing for both the sales and purchase processes including trade counter operations
- Manufacturing management including requirements planning and shop floor data collection
- Stock Management with multi location Warehousing
- Financial Ledgers – Sales, Purchase and General Ledger plus Cash Book
- Innovative drag and drop report writer
- Calendar including integration with Google Calendar
The Open Source nature of uzERP means that a business can implement modules that are applicable to their environment. Since the software itself is essentially free, organisations can implement uzERP in a phased way without the ‘big bang’ approach needed to get a quick payback from traditional upfront license fees.
Find out more at uzerp.com
Copyright and License
uzERP is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 uzERP LLP
uzERP is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or any later version.
uzERP is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with uzERP. If not, see (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/)