logic. Support is also provided for non-installed distributions (i.e.
distributions registered with metadata on an index like PyPI), including
the ability to scan for dependencies and building dependency graphs.
-* The package ``distlib.glob``, which implements globbing functionality
- such as the ability to use ``**`` in patterns to specify recursing into
- subdirectories. (This may be merged into the ``distlib.util`` package.)
* The package ``distlib.resources``, which allows access to data files stored
in Python packages, both in the file system and in .zip files.
* The package ``distlib.scripts``, which allows installing of scripts with
PyPI (XML-RPC or via the "simple" interface) or local directories.
* The package ``distlib.util``, which contains miscellaneous functions and
classes which are useful in packaging, but which do not fit neatly into
- one of the other packages in ``distlib``.
+ one of the other packages in ``distlib``.* The package implements enhanced
+ globbing functionality such as the ability to use ``**`` in patterns to
+ specify recursing into subdirectories.
Python version and platform compatibility