1. Vinay Sajip
  2. whoosh

Commits

Author Commit Message Date Builds
Matt Chaput
When deleting a file from the app engine storage, also delete it from the memcache.
Matt Chaput
Fixed locking in Google App Engine storage object. Renamed "lock" argument to SegmentWriter to _lk to prevent people from thinking it's something they can/should change.
Matt Chaput
Use huffman-like trees based on estimated size for UnionMatcher and IntersectionMatcher instead of plain binary trees for speed. Added Query.requires() method, returns a set of queries necessary (but possibly not sufficient) for the entire query to match.
Matt Chaput
Changed license key to Two-clause
Matt Chaput
Relicensed Whoosh under the simplified ("two-clause") BSD license.
Matt Chaput
Starting 'fnsort' branch
Branches
fnsort
Matt Chaput
Unit tests had the wrong meaning of "filter".
Matt Chaput
Fixed bug in fixed bug. See issue #124.
Matt Chaput
This branch was integrated into the mainline.
Branches
morelikethis
Matt Chaput
Fixed AndMaybe.quality() to check is_active() of the submatchers. See issue #124.
Matt Chaput
Fixed logic of list comprehension in Results.filter().
Matt Chaput
Used the wrong operator to combine the docsets in Results.filter(). Fixes issue #123.
Matt Chaput
Updated release notes, bumped version to 1.7.7.
Matt Chaput
Made error handling of RamIndex more like FileReader. Fixes issue #120.
Matt Chaput
Docs fixes. Regularized handling of "natural" order, which might be useful in certain circumstances.
Matt Chaput
Simplified logic of MultiTerm.matcher().
Matt Chaput
Doc fixes. Checking in RamIndex test that was missed in a previous commit. Checking in a Lucene-like merging policy. It's less optimal than the default, but it might be useful as an example of writing a policy.
Matt Chaput
Fixed bug in IntersectionMatcher.skip_to_quality() where it wasn't checking if the submatcher was still active. Fixes issue #121. Fixed bug in AndMaybeMatcher where it needed to override the quality() method. Fixes issue #122. Thanks Jeremy!
Matt Chaput
Added check in setstate for renamed "ignores" attribute (why did I rename that?). See issue #112.
Matt Chaput
For some reason was using the job queue as a result queue. Fixes issue #118. Tried to save the finished segment as an attribute on the Process subclass but it wasn't working, so I just used a result queue instead.
Matt Chaput
Fixed bug where the field variable wasn't defined if a field was empty. Fixes issue #119
Matt Chaput
Added Searcher.sort_query_using() method to sort documents by an arbitrary function.
Matt Chaput
Made it much easier to add vectors to a TEXT field.
Matt Chaput
Fixed bugs in Results combination methods, added unit tests.
Matt Chaput
Added patch from issue #45 to skip multiprocessing tests when Queue is not available.
Matt Chaput
Switched setuptools "test_suite" key to use Nose integration. See issue #117.
Matt Chaput
Fixed test. The output changed when I changed the sorting of key terms in classify.py.
Matt Chaput
Matt Chaput
Bumped version number to 1.7.6.
Matt Chaput
Fixed wildcard regex (should have used \w instead of \S). Fixes issue #116.
  1. Prev
  2. Next