CIFAR-10: Object Detection in Images
This repository contains EE660 Machine Learning course project codes.
About the dataset
CIFAR-10 is a tiny image dataset is provided by Krizhevsky and Hinton of University of Toronto [link]. This has 60,000 32x32 RBG images are divided into 50,000 train and 10,000 test images. This dataset is smaller compared to other object detection datasets, but a good one to try different machine learning algorithms.
- dataset: Contains the datasets.
- keras: CNN experiments scripts.
- notebooks: IPython notebooks of all experiments.
- scripts: Supporting scripts
- misc: Has some shell commands and scripts for AWS ami setup.
|HOG + RF + AdaBoost||35%|
|HOG + SVM||42%|
CNN Confusion Matrix