The CL-STRING-MATCH is available through Quicklisp:
This package has a shorter nickname:
sm. Automatically generated documentation is available on Quickdocs.
Single pattern search
- Brute-force (BF)
- Boyer-Moore (with mismatched character heuristic)
- Boyer-Moore-Horspool (BMH)
- Knuth-Morris-Pratt algorithm
- Rabin-Karp algorithm
Multiple pattern search
- Aho-Corasick (AC)
- Portable RE - regular expressions engine.
- Prefix trie
- Suffix tree - implements simple and Ukkonen's suffix tree construction algorithms
Back to Home