<object class="GtkLabel" id="label">
- <property name="label" translatable="yes">The file '%s' already exists, maybe you are downloading a file that you downloaded before.
+ <property name="label" translatable="yes">The file '%s' already exists, maybe you are downloading a file that you downloaded before or you are currently downloading the same song.
What do you want to do?</property>
return gtk.ListStore(object, str, str, int, str, str)
def __append_song_to_model(self, song):
- # Change song local ID to fix the search by song
- # song = Song(song.get_data())
- # The above line cause problems, I don't know why :( .
if self.find_song(song) != None:
def on_search_text_changed(self, widget, data = None):
t = GroovesharkInitThread()
+ def query_download_exists(self, filename):
+ # Check on downloaded files
+ if os.path.exists(filename) == True:
+ # Check on the downloads list
+ for i in self.downloads.range():
+ if filename == self.downloads.get_song(i).get_filename():
def get_overwritten_filename(self, filename, use_response = None):
Gets the file name depending on whether user want to overwrite the file,
not overwrite it or not save it. Returns the same filename if user want
to overwrite, the renamed filename or None if the user cancel Download.
os.path.exists(filename) == True:
+ if exists(filename) == True:
- def cancel_download_sync(self):
- Cancel the current download and wait until it stops altogether.
- if self.is_downloading():
Returns the current download progress in bytes or None if