Install Yarn if you don't already have it.
Download all of the node dependencies:
Run the project locally
npm run watch
Go to http://localhost:3000
As you make changes, the browser will reload
Stop the local server if it is running by pressing
CTRL-C in the window where you're running
npm run watch.
Follow these instructions to get your API key and put it into the
Run this on the command line. It will package up the project and upload it to Mobile Locker.
Learning Materials and References
- Learn Vue 2: Step by Step - awesome video series from Laracasts.com
- VueJS Guide
- VueJS API
- Vue Router
- Vuelidate - Simple, lightweight model-based validation for Vue.js 2.0
- Made With Vue - A collection of web projects made with vue.js
- Awsome Vue - "A curated list of awesome things related to Vue.js"
- Axios HTTP Library
- Compare Vue to other frameworks