opentdm-wff is a team deathmatch mod for Quake Ⅱ, forked from OpenTDM.
Changes from OpenTDM r182
g_admin_max_bancvar to change or disable (-1) the time limit on admin-set bans (in minutes), and a warning when the limit is exceeded.
- Loaded maps' names are logged to the server console.
sv writeipaborts instead of smashing the stack when
$gameis too long.
g_match_timevalues (>= 600000) no longer cause a buffer overflow.
- The “
No info_player_start” warning doesn't eat the next line of output.
- Internal error messages containing
%are now handled correctly.
- HTTP transfer rate is no longer mismarked as kB/sec.
- IP filtering uses
uint32and unions instead of
unsignedand pointer casts.
- Workaround added for “
Bad SV_Trace” errors when built with MinGW.
- Improved target- and compiler-specific macro usage.
- HTTP support via libcurl is enabled by default
- HTTP transfers don't spew debug or progress info.
cheatscvar can be changed without reloading the map.
- Version info moved to
gamedate, and it and
gamenameare set at load time even if they already exist.
- The HTTP User-Agent header is of the form “opentdm-wff/version” instead of “OpenTDM (version)”.
- Build-time dependency tracking, enabled by default if a Mecurial repository is
present (make with
- Lots of unused code removed.
- OpenTDM bug report instructions removed.