Questions Answered By This Recipe
How can I have an amazing headline displayed directly on an image without changing the image and just using simply Wiki markup?
This recipe will add the ability to display the title-attribute of an image direct on the page. All you have to do is
to attach an image with the min width of
- download from source or via git
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:wikimatze/pmwiki-headlineimage-recipe.git
- unzip everything
- make the following copy-tasks:
headlineimage.phpin your cookbook directory
- put the
headlineimagefolder in your public directory (normally pub/)
- now you should have the following structure:
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/headlineimage.php");in your config.php
- make sure to set the
$PubDirUrl'variable in your config.php and put it before including the recipe
- use the normal syntax for Attaching an image, but you have to use a special environment:
- here is an full example:
%headline%Attach:advent.jpg"Headline of the week!"%%
- if you have a longer headline, then you must add the break-line-tag <br />, e.g.
%headline%Attach:advent.jpg"Headline part one<br />and part two"%%
- here is the code of the demo page:
%headline, width=500px%Attach:vierter_advent.jpg"Headline of the week: It's time for christmas - hope you have got all presents"%%
See HeadlineImage-Talk - your comments are welcome there!
This software is licensed under the MIT license.
© 2011-2013 Matthias Guenther email@example.com.
/ vim: set ts=2 sw=2 textwidth=120: /