Add icons to your links and creates small images for them according to there link extensions.
Questions answered by this recipe
How can I easily display the type of links like PDF, HTML with a little icon according to the type and can use the icons for external links while internal links of my wiki are displayed in normal style?
This recipe simply add icons to your links. Just follow the instruction of the installation.
- download from source or via git
git clone https://bitbucket.org/wikimatze/pmwiki-linkicons-recipe.git
- make the following copy-tasks:
linkicons.phpto your cookbook directory (
cp pmwiki-linkicons-recipe/cookbook/linkicons.php cookbook/)
linkiconsdirectory in your public directory (normally pub) (
cp -R pmwiki-linkicons-recipe/pub/linkicons/ pub/)
linkicons.cssin your CSS directory (normally pub/css) (
cp pmwiki-linkicons-recipe/pub/css/linkicons.css pub/css/)
- add to local/config.php:
$UrlLinkFmt= "<a class='external' href='\$LinkUrl' rel='nofollow'\>\$LinkText</a>";
Credits goes to Jeremie Tisseau. The icons are from FamFamFam. This recipe doesn't work under
Internet-Explorer - feel free to post the CSS-hacks to get it working. To enable the upload of SVG's you need to add
$UploadExts['svg'] = 'image/svg'; in your config.php.
- External Links Configure external links to open in a new window, have a "tool tip title", or use other CSS classes.
- External Links2 Add and icon to external links and make them automatically open in a new window.
- Attach Icons Add icon images to Attach file links according to file extension.
- Attach Icons2 Add icon images to Attach file links according to file extension.
- Custom Bullets Enable custom bullets to distinguish document types.
See Linkicons-Talk - your comments are welcome there!
This software is licensed under the MIT license.
© 2011-2017 Matthias Günther firstname.lastname@example.org.
/ vim: set ts=2 sw=2 textwidth=120: /