Current Version 1.1.3
This is a short narrative game written for the Game Dev League "Area 51" contest, October 2016. See https://itch.io/jam/game-dev-league-area-51-jam/rate/89592 to play and rate!
- Sonar noise from http://freesound.org/people/Benboncan/sounds/72218/ CC by Attribution
- Fonts used are "Coming Soon" and "VT323", licenses are in the Assets/Fonts folder
Excluding the assets credited above, all code, graphics and text is released under the MIT license. See
LICENSE.md for terms or see https://bitbucket.org/willhart/gdl_area51_jam.
- Fix fade between spring and summer trees in Scene 8
- Fix spelling mistakes in star data
- Add some new pulsar messages
- Fix incorrect shader assignment
- Fix sprites bugs and remove colour fade in on the last frame (default sprite shader now used instead of my custom one)
- Fix bug where the minigame could run endlessly
- Initial release