In response to proposals from some developers of WinMerge, I moved my fork of WinMerge, which I personally developed, to here as an official one of WinMerge. And uploaded version 2.15.2 as an experimental version.
Unfortunately, 2.15.2 is not a 3.0 series aiming for cross-platform WinMerge, but simply adding some functions from 2.14.0. This is also the same as the stable version 2.16.0 that will be released in the future. I am sorry for making you expectation.
2.16.0 stable version
Although I have not decided a particularly clear release date, I'd like to fix the following until the summer (the Northern Hemisphere) and release the stable version 2.16.0.
- Stabilization of 3-way comparison and merge function
- Finish implementing 3-way folder comparison function
- Additional Unicode support (Currently, combining characters etc. are not displayed properly)
- When plugins are enabled, folder comparison in full content method is much slower than 2.14.0 even in manual mode.
- Add new features to manual. (Perhaps I will not do so, need someone's help, but if no one writes, it will be released as it is.)
A pull request will be welcomed. I also look at https://github.com/sdottaka/winmerge-v2/ so if you like github, please use it.