What is 2path?
2path core is a terpenoid metabolic network modelled using a graph database (in this version: OrientDB).
2path also provides a Python program to reconstruct the terpenoid network of a plant organism of interest from genomic data.
You can either use the database and explore the terpenoid metabolic network or reconstruct the terpenoid metabolic network of a target organism from protein or nucleotide sequences.
I want to install the database and the metabolic reconstruction system
I just want to explore the 2path terpenoid database
How to access the OrientDB to perform queries?
After starting your OrientDB, you have four options:
- web interface in your browser:
More detail here
- gremlin language:
$ ./PATH_TO_ORIENTDB/bin/console.sh orientdb> gremlin
More details here
- using a programming language: More details here
- SBML generator for a 2path metabolic network
- Export metabolic path as a figure
- FBA input file for a 2path metabolic network
- Sesquiterpenoids predictor