- Handle text nodes without parents. (#19)
- Include the input document name in the console output.
- Use the Sphinx wrapper for registering a directive.
- Add the document name to the messages showing the contents of a local dictionary created by the spelling directive.
- Add title nodes to the list of node types checked for spelling. Resolves issue #17.
- Add test/test_wordlist.txt to the manifest so it is included in the source distribution and the tests will pass. Resolves issue #17.
- Documentation patch from Hank Gay.
- Fix initialization so the per-document filters work even if no spelling directive is used.
- Add an option treat the names of packages on PyPI as spelled properly.
- Add an option to treat CamelCase names as spelled properly.
- Add an option to treat acronyms as spelled properly.
- Add an option to treat Python built-ins as spelled properly.
- Add an option to treat names that can be found as modules as spelled properly.
- Add an option to let the user provide a list of other filter classes for the tokenizer.
- Add spelling directive for passing local configuration settings to the spelling checker. This version allows setting a list of words known to be spelled correctly.
- Re-implement using just a Builder, without a separate visitor class.
- Show the file and line number of any words not appearing in the dictionary, instead of the section title.
- Log the file, line, and unknown words as the documents are processed.
- Warn but otherwise ignore unknown node types.
- First public release.