ILMerge-GUI Graphical interface to the Microsoft ILMerge utility. Makes it merging multiple .NET assemblies easy and hassle-free.
The ILMerge team has no direct relations to this project. So please if you have a question related to ILMerge itself, ask them. And if you have a question about this GUI, just post an issue or open a discussion.
The official ILMerge site.
ILMerge installer download.
If you've encountered problems, leave a (detailed) issue in the Issue Tracker.
The portable version and click-once installer will follow soon.
New ILMerge-GUI version 2.0.9 available!
- Added Exit Code.
- Suppress message boxes when /close is detected.
- Changed AppName property (uses Application.ProductName) as after merging the portable version, 'mru' instead of ILMergeGUI is returned. Mru is a assembly merged into the portable version.
- This might be a bug in ILMerge itself.
-  Added /close.
-  Added fix up for .net 4.6 (like .net 4.5 fix up).
-  False positives seem fixed (rechecked executable at virustotal.com).
- Updated copyright.
- Updated command line help.
- Added current directory as ILMerge location strategy.
- If you like this tool, leave me a note, rate this project or write a review or Donate to ILMergeGui.�
- Added automatic creation of output directory.
- Added default<T> return to GetProperty if invoked value was null.
- Added generated command-line examples.
- Error message when merge tool does not support selected framework.
- Updated the portable version to show a message when the project file specified on the command line is missing.
- Added support for IlRepack (workitem 8746).
- Changed behavior of save menu item.
- Added support for .Net 4.5
- Cleaned code.
- Added menu item for manual check of Click-Once updates.
- Added menu item to visit website.
- Changed frequency and timing of automated Click-Once update checks.
- Added Offline/Portable version.
- Added command line option ( [ /Merge ] [ /? ] <ilproj filename> )
- Added new switches to ilproject file.
- Register file type (and the verbs 'open' and 'merge') for command line usage. For successful registration, ilmergegui has to be run elevated once on systems with UAC enabled.
- Fixed work item 8741.
- Added Internalize support.
- Added support for merging Xml Documentation.
- Added version number to main form (should be 2.0.4 for this release).
- Updated click-once installer.
- Fixed merging assemblies into a dll.
- Rewrote in C#
- Added Drag&Drop Support (files and directories)
- Search for .NET Frameworks
- Search for ILMerge.exe
- x64 support
- .NET 4.0 support
- Save and loading of project settings
- Automatic suggestion of primary assembly
- Bug fixes
- Command line support (filename and /merge switch)
- Relation to the ILMerge tool