wxGlade: A GUI builder for wxPython/wxWidgets
- Version: no up-to-date release at the moment; 0.7.2 is outdated
- please use the version from the repository you can download from https://bitbucket.org/wxglade/wxglade/get/default.zip or clone the repository
License: MIT (see LICENSE.txt)
THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH NO WARRANTY
To start the program, enter python wxglade.py in your shell or use whatever is required to start a python application on your platform. If you want to build a GUI for wxPython Classic or Phoenix: Start wxGlade in your target version - if it runs under Phoenix, it will create Phoenix code.
There's a tutorial in the docs subdirectory.
Writing a helpful bug report is easy if you follow some hints. The items below should help you to integrate useful information. They are not an absolute rule
- it's more like a guideline.
- What did you? May you want to include a screenshot.
- What do you want to happen?
- What actually happened?
- Provide a short example to reproduce the issue.
- Include the internal error log file wxglade.log always.
Please open a new bug in the wxGlade bug tracker on https://sourceforge.net/p/wxglade/bugs/. You have to log-in at Sourceforge to file a bug report.
Alternatively you can send the bug report to the wxGlade mailing list email@example.com. Keep in mind that you need a subscription for sending emails to this mailing list.
Check the wxGlade bug tracker on https://sourceforge.net/p/wxglade/bugs/ for current open bugs.
For any kind of question, there's a mailing list on https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wxglade-general.
Enjoy! Dietmar Schwertberger