custom.el file in the above GNU Emacs. Please update to the current
version whenever possible. XEmacs 21 and Emacs 20 as well as Emacs 21
- * Current version (1.7.
1) of this package
+ * Current version (1.7.) of this package
* Version 1.5.1 of this package
* Version 1.4.1 of this package
* Version 1.3.3 of this package
The package is distributed as tar.gz file. You unpack it using:
-gzip -dc dictionary-1.7.
1.tar.gz | tar xf -
+gzip -dc dictionary-1.7..tar.gz | tar xf -
-tar -xzf dictionary-1.7.
+tar -xzf dictionary-1.7..tar.gz
(with the version number subject to change) depending on whether you
are using GNU tar which support the z flag for compression. After
- unpacking the archive a directory dictionary-1.7.
1 has been created
+ unpacking the archive a directory dictionary-1.7. has been created
containing the necessary files.
dpkg-buildpackage) you can use the supplied debian support.
- This will create a package named dictionary-1.7.1-1_i386.deb or
- similiar in the parent directory of dictionary-1.7.1. You can now
+ This will create a package named dictionary-1.7.2-1_i386.deb or
+ similiar in the parent directory of dictionary-1.7.2. You can now
install this package as root, it will automatically byte-compile
itself for all installed emacs versions and provide a startup-file
which autoloads this package. In the configuration example given below
+ * link.el (link-initialize-keymap): fixed keybinding bug (reported
* fixed mule-detection in dictionary-coding-system (patch submitted
- Last modified:
Sat Dec 15 14:34:54 CET 2001
+ Last modified: Dec CET 2001