custom.el file in the above GNU Emacs. Please update to the current
version whenever possible. XEmacs 21 and Emacs 20 as well as Emacs 21
- * Current version (1.7) of this package
+ * Current version (1.7) of this package
* Version 1.5.1 of this package
* Version 1.4.1 of this package
* Version 1.3.3 of this package
The package is distributed as tar.gz file. You unpack it using:
-gzip -dc dictionary-1.7.tar.gz | tar xf -
+gzip -dc dictionary-1.7.tar.gz | tar xf -
-tar -xzf dictionary-1.7.tar.gz
+tar -xzf dictionary-1.7.tar.gz
(with the version number subject to change) depending on whether you
are using GNU tar which support the z flag for compression. After
- unpacking the archive a
directory dictionary-1.7 has been created
+ unpacking the archive a directory dictionary-1.7 has been created
containing the necessary files.
dpkg-buildpackage) you can use the supplied debian support.
- This will create a package named dictionary-1.7-1_i386.deb or similiar
- in the parent directory of dictionary-1.7. You can now install this
- package as root, it will automatically byte-compile itself for all
- installed emacs versions and provide a startup-file which autoloads
- this package. In the configuration example given below you can omit
+ This will create a package named dictionary-1.7.1-1_i386.deb or
+ similiar in the parent directory of dictionary-1.7.1. You can now
+ install this package as root, it will automatically byte-compile
+ itself for all installed emacs versions and provide a startup-file
+ which autoloads this package. In the configuration example given below
+ you can omit the autoload lines.
If you no longer want to use this package, you can remove it using:
I want to thank Sam Steingold, Baoqiu Cui, Bruce Ravel, Pavel Jan�k,
Sergei Pokrovsky, Jeff Mincy, Serge Boiko, Enrico Scholz, Reuben
- Thomas, Rui Zhu, and Eugene Morozov for their valuable suggestions
- (including patches) for improving this package.
+ Thomas, Rui Zhu, Eugene Morozov, and Robert Pluim for their valuable
+ suggestions (including patches) for improving this package.
+ * fixed mule-detection in dictionary-coding-system (patch submitted
* added HTTP proxy support (using the CONNECT method)
- Last modified: Sun Dec 9 21:07:51 CET 2001
+ Last modified: Sat Dec 15 14:34:54 CET 2001