for existence of edict-buffer.
2. Completion of search methods will find insert methods, eg, need to
filter in the same way as history.
-3. To conform with Makefile.
FSF need to make default
+3. To conform with Makefile. need to make default
edict-dictionary-path point to .../emacs/site-lisp/edict.
4. edict-standin does (aref i global-map)
variable, but there it would be definitely useful since Custom can
be set up to automatically reread EDICT, unlike setq).
[SJT: also *edict-files*.]
3. A "report private dictionary to Jim Breen" function.
4. A "parse-word-at-point" function. (I was wrong, it isn't in
the current version. Hard; you can ask for it, but I don't know
4. Make the morphology rewrite system make sense, and be consistent
-6. Figure out how to handle both
FSF's functionality and XEmacs's
+6. Figure out how to handle both 's functionality and XEmacs's
7. Use VM's tapestry.el to track window configuration, or borrow