-This is the CHANGES file of the IDLWAVE distribution, version 3.1
+This is the CHANGES file of the IDLWAVE distribution, version 3.1
The file covers only the changes for Revision 3.0 and later. Earlier
changes are documented in the (obsolete) files idl.el and
+ - Printing expressions while execution is halted can now also
+ access all levels on the calling stack.
+ - Padding of long operators (like `->') is now possible. The
+ object arrow `->' has been added to the defaults - when
+ `idlwave-do-actions' is non-nil, `->' will have at least one
+ space before and after it.
+ - Code templates now respect settings of `idlwave-abbrev-change-case'
+ and `idlwave-reserved-word-upcase'.
+ - Fixed bug with `idlwave-pad-keywords' in procedure method calls.
+ - Fontification of keyword parameters works with embedded comments.
- Library scan implemented for Windows and MacOS. On these systems
the search path need to be given in `idlwave-library-path'.
- - *Completions* window dis
sapears after successful completion.
+ - *Completions* window disapears after successful completion.
- Fixed library scan bug with keywords in continuations line.
- Font-lock enhancements. Multi-level fontification based on the
value of `font-lock-maximum-decoration'. Reunified the different
expressions for Emacs and XEmacs.
- - `idlwave-show-begin' check the correctness of the
+ - `idlwave-show-begin' check the correctness of the statement.
- `idlwave-surround' exception for `->'.
- Better listing of abbreviations with `idlwave-list-abbrevs'.
- Some general cleanup of the code. Menu reorganized.