ISO-2022-JP (including Latin-1 characters) to ISO 8859/1 if all
the Japanese were deleted. (untested)
- o ISO 8859/15 for XEmacs 21.4 (lightly tested) and 21.1 (untested),
- including binding the EuroSign keysym to ISO 8859/15 0xA4.
+ o ISO 8859/15 for XEmacs 21.4 (moderately tested) and 21.1 (lightly
+ tested), including binding the EuroSign keysym to ISO 8859/15 0xA4.
To get 'iso-8859-15 preferred to 'iso-8859-1 in autodetection, use
(set-coding-category-system 'iso-8-1 'iso-8859-15). (untested)
Alternatively set language environment to Latin-9.
- If all you want is ISO 8859/15 support, you can either copy the
- ISO 8859/15 setup to another file, or `(require 'latin-unity-vars)'
- and `(require 'latin-euro-input)'.
+ If all you want is ISO 8859/15 support, you can `(require
+ 'latin-unity-latin9)' and `(require 'latin-euro-input)'.
o Hooks into `write-region' to prevent (or at least drastically
reduce the probability of) introduction of ISO 2022 escape
+ o Add coding-system and charset widgets for Customization. The :set
+ functions should do sanity and cross checks.
Not planned any time soon:
o Extend to process buffers in some way, which looks very hard.