Liece works under following environment at least.
This package uses following libraries.
** Setting up your ~/.emacs
- If you are using Emacs or Mule, please add directory of APEL and
- Liece to load-path. If you install by default setting you can write
- subdirs.el for example:
- (normal-top-level-add-to-load-path '("apel" "liece"))
- If you are using Emacs 20.3 or XEmacs, prepare `subdirs.el' with
- following contents, Emacs will find and append each substantial
- directory to `load-path' automagically.
+ If you are using Emacs 20.7, prepare `subdirs.el' with following
+ contents, Emacs will find and append each substantial directory to
+ `load-path' automagically.
- If you are using Emacs 19 or earlier version of Emacsen,
- you have to write more complicated path-setting in your `~/.emacs'.
- (list "/usr/local/lib/mule/site-lisp/apel"
- For more details, please read `README' file come along with APEL.
If you have never been using liece and/or its variants,
add an autoload setting into your `~/.emacs'.
(autoload 'liece "liece" nil t)
-** Setting up your ~/.liece/init.el
- If you have never run Liece, and quite unsure to configure startup
- files in Emacs Lisp, please copy `sample.dot.emacs' file to `~/.liece/init.el'.
+ If you are using Emacs 20.7 and have never run Liece, run
+ `etc/gnu-emacs-user-config' to prepare initial settings.