-- need to support HTTP/0.9 (http://c2.com:8080) responses
-- /etc/mailcap cannot overide builtin mm-mime-data stuff?
-- try to protect people from using '~' in file URLs
-- keystrokes entered while in w3-pause self-insert under XEmacs - the
- loop around dispatch-event needs to be smarter about what it
+- trim down w3-sysdp.el to be just the stuff it really needs
- border-color can have multiple color specifications, but we
currently choke with 'args out of range' when we see this.
- widget appears to be stealing button3 to mean 'activate' - this is
bogus! We lose all context-sensitive menus because of this.
- We still seem to be growing the line size under Emacs 19.x/20.x
-- It would be really nice if w3 buffers were put into w3-mode as soon
- as they were created. Then if the rendering craps out somehow then
- the buffer could be browsed such as it was. Ideally, links and
- widgets would be functional.
- document how to translate Netscape foo.pac files to emacs lisp
-- Should we stop using reporter.el?
- background colors are not heeded on table rows (<tr>). Same
able to use imagemaps in different files, any position, etc, etc.
+- More tweaks to the hotindex stuff from Laurent Martelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ + Ask to delete unresolved entries. Right now, keywords are
+ associated to hotlist entries on the basis of entry names. It
+ means that if you rename an entry with a hotindex-unaware
+ W3/Emacs, hotindex will refuse work. Same thing if you delete
+ an entry. Of course, it would really be better to use the href
+ instead of the entry name.
+ + Keywords weighting : it would be nice to give different
+ weight to keywords in order to precise the relevance of a
+ keyword for a document. Query results woudl then be sorted by
+ + Hotindex file sharing : wouldn't it be nice to share
+ keywords files with your friends? Ideally, one should be able
+ to specify a list of keywords file to search in. Entries found
+ in the first files would match better than those found at the
+ + Automatically add keywords found in meta tags and procide
+ additional methods to automatically index documents.
+- w3-(un)?plugged, w3-toggle-plugged to control url-standalone-mode in
+ a convenient, user-friendly way.
+- Nice custom-y way to create an HTTP request. This would allow
+ people to use HTTP PUT to upload documents to HTTP servers, etc.
- cache a formatted version of documents, with enough info to recreate
-- w3-preview-region command
-- New proxy type for sending requests via mail to a mail->web->mail gateway.
+- keystrokes and supporting infrastructure to prefetch URLs from
+ within a document that you are likely to read next. Don't even parse
+ or render them David Kastrup <email@example.com>
- some way of specifying in a stylesheet whether certain text is
inaudible. use the 'inaudible text property for this.