+ <!-- I don't think this is relevant any more.
<dt id="ReportingBugs">Reporting Bugs</dt>
- If possible, please <a href="<!-- _GP_
+ XEmacs now has an issue tracking system
+ <a href="http://tracker.xemacs.org/XEmacs/its/">issue tracking
+ based on the Roundup issue tracker designed by Ka-Ping Yee and
+ implemented by Richard Jones.
+ Before reporting a new bug, please check the
+ <a href="http://tracker.xemacs.org/XEmacs/its/">issue
+ tracker</a> for similar issues (which may be closed,
+ especially if you are using a version of XEmacs which is not
+ You can create a new issue directly in your browser by
+ registering as a user on the issue tracker.
+ If you would prefer to report by email (which does not require
+ preregistration but may involve some delays), please <a href="<!-- _GP_
-->">install</a> the latest net-utils
don't send HTML mail).</p>
- <dt>Bug Tracking System</dt>
- XEmacs does not currently have an automated bug tracking
- system. The best way to report bugs is via M-x
- Please write us, if you are interested in selecting,
- installing and/or maintaining a new Bug Tracking System for
<!-- Keep this comment at the end of the file