PySyck_ is aimed to update the current Python bindings for Syck. The new
bindings provide a wrapper for the Syck emitter and give access to YAML
Hopefully it will not leak memory as well.
PySyck_ may be used for various tasks, in particular, as a replacement of the
+* PySyck-0.61.2 (2006-03-26):
+ - ``ext/_syckmodule.c``: fix a leak in the parser (thanks, jbj).
+ - ``setup.py``: set the development status to Production/Stable.
* PySyck-0.61.1 (2006-03-15):
- ``setup.py``: check if ``syck.h`` is present, complain if it doesn't.
DESCRIPTION = "Python bindings for the Syck YAML parser and emitter"
YAML is a data serialization format designed for human readability
from distutils.command.build_ext import build_ext
from distutils.errors import CCompilerError, CompileError, LinkError
-if sys.version < '2.2.4':
- from distutils.dist import DistributionMetadata
- DistributionMetadata.classifiers = None
- DistributionMetadata.download_url = None