What it does?
Create a Debian based Virtualbox VM and install TYPO3 and a few helper tools.
This setup is only for local test setup. TrustedHostPattern is a wildcard. Also this project is in a early state and you need to fill a issue report.
- Checkout the repo, edit Vagrantfile facters.
- Take a look in Configuration.yaml
- Domain is http://dev.fluidtypo3.org
- Have fun :)
- Nginx 1.6.x with php-fpm
- MariaDB 10.1
- Postfix + Dovecot (IMAP for mail-tests)
- zsh with grml
- github sources (TYPO3, Webgrind, Rouncubemail, phpMyAdmin, OpCacheGUI, FluidTYPO3)
- webgrind - Xdebug profiler gui http://dev.fluidtypo3.org/webgrind
- phpMyAdmin - http://dev.fluidtypo3.org/phpMyAdmin
- Opcache Stats (3 different tools)
- roundcubemail http://dev.fluidtypo3.org/webmail - All mails are send to development@localhost
- Login via development Password password
- Cronjob for scheduler
- Codesniffer with FluidTYPO3 standard
- PHPunit for testing
phpcs -n --standard=FluidTYPO3 --extensions=php /var/www/typo3conf/ext/builder
- Linux, Mac are tested
- For installation Internet connection with enough broadband
- We only test with the provider Virtualbox
TYPO3 - User: admin - Password/Installtool: password
MySQL - User: root - Password: password
Database typo3 - User: typo3 - Password: password
Mail - User: development - Password: password
Vagrant shell - User: vagrant - Password: vagrant
Use a Firefox or Chrome extension to active debug or profiler
phpStorm/IDEA remote listener
Activate in PhpStorm/IDEA ´´´Start Listening for PHP Debug Connections´´´ and turn the debug option in browser addon on. Define a breakpoint and reload the page.
Activate the profiler function of the addon. Instead of a browser-extension ?XDEBUG_PROFILE as GET parameter is also possible.
Do we support Windows as host?
- We only support the slow Virtualbox shared folder or NFS under Windows with winnfsd plugin. For SMB take a look in Manual. We can"t test under windows and feedback is welcome.
Initial download volume?
- First time 420 MB for cache vagrant box and 150 MB each complete vagrant up
- Depends on a lot of factors. HDD speed, connection speed<br />
vagrant up~7min 30sec (install/start VM + first provision 360 sec)<br />
vagrant provision~60 seconds
- NFS does not support encrypted host storage as mount.
- Puppet Vscrepo is patched to allow depth with a branch option
- Puppet MySQL module is patched to allow Debian MariaDB