XNAT data load testing
These scripts can be used to send a large number of imaging sessions to an XNAT server, testing the ability of the server to generate new subjects and sessions on the fly.
- Make sure your XNAT server is up and running.
- Create the destination project on your XNAT server with auto-archive enabled. The default project is TEST, but you can override this with command-line options when you actually invoke the script.
- Run the sendFiles.sh script from the folder in which it's stored: ./sendFiles.sh
The sendFiles.sh script accepts the following parameters:
- -host=HOST specifies the address of the XNAT server. Defaults to localhost.
- -ae=AETITLE specifies the AE title for the DICOM SCP receiver. Defaults to XNAT.
- -port=PORT specifies the port for the DICOM SCP receiver. Defaults to 8104.
- -project=PROJECT specifies the destination project for incoming DICOM sessions. Defaults to TEST.
- -prefix=PREFIX specifies the prefix for generated subject labels. Defaults to test.
- -attempts=N specifies the number of attempts to send DICOM sessions to the XNAT server. Defaults to unlimited (requires manually terminating test by pressing Ctrl-C).
- -wait=WAIT specifies how long to wait between send attempts. Defaults to 20s.