Serviio 2.0 Pro; Web management interface; Synology DS412+; No useful information in detailed system log.
Once a user profile has been assigned to a given connected device (from Unassigned state) changes do not seem to persist to the database.
Steps (after initial assignment, requires more than 1 user defined in the system):
- Status Page > Edit > Change ‘Assigned User’ > Ok
- Click ‘Save’ at bottom of Status Page
- Visually confirm new user is displayed on the Status Page
- Select another page on management console
- Return to Status page. Original user reappears for the device.
- Close / Reopen browser and confirm original user still present on Status Page.
- Verify data unchanged in DB: SELECT R.NAME, R.FRIENDLY_NAME, U.ID, U.NAME FROM RENDERER R INNER JOIN USERS U ON R.USER_ID = U.ID