ESPurna ("spark" in Catalan) is a custom firmware for ESP8266 based smart switches. It was originally developed with the IteadStudio Sonoff in mind but now it supports a growing number of ESP8266-based boards. It uses the Arduino Core for ESP8266 framework and a number of 3rd party libraries.
Current Release Version is 1.4.4, read the changelog.
- Support for multiple ESP8266-based boards (check list)
- Wifi AP Mode or STA mode with multiple network definitions and static IP support
- MQTT enabled
- Switch on/off and toggle relays
- LED notifications
- Support for different sensors
- DHT11 / DHT22 / DHT21 / AM2301
- HLW8012 (Sonoff POW)
- Non-invasive current sensor using the EmonLiteESP Library (requires some hacking)
- Fast asynchronous HTTP Server
- Basic authentication
- Web-based configuration
- Relay switching from the web
- Websockets-based communication between the device and the browser
- REST API
- GET and PUT relay status
- Command line configuration
- Over-The-Air (OTA) updates even for 1Mb boards
- Manually from PlatformIO or Arduino Inside
- Automatic updates through the NoFUSS Library
- Alexa integration using the FauxmoESP Library
- Domoticz and Home Assistant integration via MQTT
For more information please refer to the ESPurna Wiki.
|IteadStudio S20||IteadStudio Slampher||IteadStudio Sonoff 4CH|
|IteadStudio Sonoff Dual||IteadStudio Sonoff POW||IteadStudio Sonoff TH10/TH16|
|IteadStudio Sonoff RF||IteadStudio Sonoff SV||IteadStudio Sonoff Touch|
|Wemos D1 Mini Relay Shield||Electrodragon Relay Board||WorkChoice EcoPlug|
Copyright (C) 2016-2017 by Xose P�rez (Xose Pérez)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.