Spark Core library for HT1632C based LED dot matrix displays (eg. Sure Electronics).
Based on the Arduino HT1632C library by unknown.
This code is in ALPHA stage. Currently supports:
- drawing graphic primitives (points, lines, circles,...)
- drawing single color bitmaps
- printing chars and texts in fixed positions (no scrolling)
- RG colors (red, green and orange)
- 23 different fonts
- 16 brightness levels
- Horizontal and vertical scroll
Tested only on 32x16 displays, other geometries might not work.
- Tricolor characters
- Blinking and fading effects
Copy the contents of
inc folders to the core-firmware folder and build the example code (
If you want to add the library to your project, copy the files src/ht1632c.cpp, inc/ht1632c.h and inc/font.h to your project
and change your build.mk to instruct the compiler to include the file src/ht1632c.cpp file.