- # TODO: if the checkbox in the form is checked, we get key: u'1' in the
- # form data and all is fine. if it is not checked, the key is not present
- # in the form data and flatland assigns None to the attribute (not False).
- # If moin detects the None, it thinks this has not been set and uses its
- # builtin defaults (for some True, for some others False). Makes
- # edit_on_doubleclick malfunctioning (because its default is True).
name = 'usersettings_options'
mailto_author = Checkbox.using(label=L_('Publish my email (not my wiki homepage) in author info'))
edit_on_doubleclick = Checkbox.using(label=L_('Open editor on double click'))