+- Updated ocp-indent to the latest, now after the 1.0 release. You may
+ want to try it again via M-x customize-variable RET ocaml-indenter RET.
- elisp/contrib/csharp-mode.el: Upgraded csharp-mode to 0.8.6 in a
- (failed) attempt to fix a compilation error.
+ (failed) attempt to fix a compilation error.
- elisp/jane/jane-micro-features.el (Jane.anything): Added by dastapov;
try it out if you like and let us know about enabling by default.
- elisp/omake/omake-env.el (Omake.Env.to-string): Sorted environment
- Added another Kerberos password prompt syntax. Please continue to
let us know when jane-elisp doesn't recognize your password prompts.
-- Work around an apparent bug in Emacs Lisp (read-event via) sit-for
- in the presence of multiple X displays.
+- Work around an apparent bug in Emacs Lisp sit-for in the presence of
+ multiple X displays (reported and registered as Emacs bug#13655).
- Compile many .el files to .elc files. We had been running from
source for maximum Emacs compatibility, but we believe the .elcs
will work in the versions of Emacs 23 and Emacs 24 that we support.
-- Updated ocp-indent again.
- Added WITH_FP omake environment variable support to omake-mode and
omake-server. This variable is being added to the jane OMakeroot to
support users choosing toolchain builds with frame pointer support.