(format "%s/%d" Omake.File.emacs-log-dir (emacs-pid)))
(progn (make-directory Omake.File.emacs-log-pid-dir t)
- ;; CR pszilagyi: I think this is wrong. The first "error" is a
- ;; condition name; I think the intension is that the handler then
- ;; call the ERROR function, given the arguments. There may be other
- ;; instances, although Omake.handle-errors looks right.
- (error "Couldn't create the Omake emacs-log. Check the permissions on %s"
+ (error (message "Couldn't create the Omake emacs-log. Check the permissions on %s: %s"
+ (error-message-string err))))
(defun Omake.File.emacs-log ()