(format "%s/%d" Omake.File.emacs-log-dir (emacs-pid)))
(progn (make-directory Omake.File.emacs-log-pid-dir t)
- ;; CR pszilagyi: I think this is wrong. The first "error" is a
- ;; condition name; I think the intension is that the handler then
- ;; call the ERROR function, given the arguments. There may be other
- ;; instances, although Omake.handle-errors looks right.
- (error "Couldn't create the Omake emacs-log. Check the permissions on %s"
+ (error (message "Couldn't create the Omake emacs-log. Check the permissions on %s: %s"
+ (error-message-string err))))
(defun Omake.File.emacs-log ()
(let* ((ps (mapcar (lambda (m) (Omake.Id.to-string (Omake.Model.id m)))
+ ;; CR pszilagyi: ignore-errors?
(cid (condition-case nil (Omake.Id.current) (error nil)))
(initial (when (and cid (Omake.Model.has cid)) (Omake.Id.to-string cid)))
(id (if id id (Omake.Id.of-path