Deferred.List.map x ~f:(fun p ->
>>| String.split ~on:'\n'
-let projection_files = Deferred.List.map x ~f:(fun p ->
- >>| String.split ~on:'\n'
-(* CR pszilagyi: Here we come to a conflict between a couple of indentation principles. I
- personally think the immediately above should have "_" under the "f" in "Deferred" and
- The conflict is between the "indent only as far as necessary given nesting and
- punctuation" and "align arguments to the right of the beginning of the expression". In
- this case, the first rule wants to make the "_" way over to the left, while the second
- puts ">>|" way over to the right. I think we favor the first rule, hence the above