You caught us doing some quick maintenance, temporarily restricting your repository to read-only access.
glxx is a C++ OpenGL extensions loading library.
It supports up to OpenGL 4.3 plus all extensions from the OpenGL registry.
- Simple usage.
- Compatibility with existing code & tutorials.
- OpenGL core & deprecated (compatibility) context support.
- Multiple OpenGL context support.
- All version and extension functions wrapped inside C++ namespaces.
- The library is generated by python scripts directly from the .spec files.
- Supports Windows and Linux (WGL, GLX)
- BSD license for the library, GPL for the generator scripts.