Redmine Mercurial Overhaul
This patch series is no longer maintained. I think almost all features will be included in Redmine 1.2, thanks to Toshi.
It implements or fixes
- Tag/branch support, #1981
- File size issue, #3421
- Node ID instead of revision number, #3724
- Diff of changeset can be wrong if the previous changeset isn't the parent.
- Changesets should be ordered by revision number instead of committed date. This happens to fix #3449, which is caused by wrong latest_changeset. In DVCS, the latest committed date does not mean the latest changeset.
- Hgrc support, #6515, created by Alessio.
- Some test cases may not work.
- Some codes are badly implemented. I need to clean up them.
- We can reduce bunch of database queries.
How to apply these patches
Try the snapshot release of Redmine with whole patches applied at:
% hg clone https://bitbucket.org/redmine/redmine-issue4455-snapshot#1.1-issue4455