* Captioned images properly aligned
* "Comments are closed" displayed when comments are disabled/closed
* Switched options textareas from `esc_attr()` to `wp_kses_post()`
+ * Calendar widget styling added
* Updated to fix 'native' bug in upstream `bbp_twentyten` (ref. [rev. 3331](http://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/3331))
* Check your styling of comments, particularly nested comments.
* <del>Posts with closed comments are required to display some kind of "Comments are disabled" message. This does not apply to Pages.</del>
* <del>Theme options using textareas that allow HTML should use `wp_kses_post()` when sanitizing form data.</del>
- * Provide styling for the calendar widget.
+ * Provide styling for the calendar widget.
* <del>Provide more whitespace between the post meta and post content.</del>
* Content entered in "Copyright Statement" and "Footer Credits" does not show up on the site.
* <del>wp_footer() must be placed directly before </body>.</del>