Files changed (3)
* Updated to fix 'native' bug in upstream `bbp_twentyten` (ref. [rev. 3331](http://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/3331))
* <del>The use of `$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']` in forms is discouraged as it presents a security risk.</del>
* <del>All custom functions and global variables must be prefixed with the theme slug or an appropriate variant.</del>
- * All data must be sanitized and validated before saving to the database and properly escaped when outputting to forms.
+ * All data must be sanitized and validated before saving to the database and properly escaped when outputting to forms.
* <del>Themes are required to use checked() and selected() for checkbox and select options in forms respectively.</del>
* <del>`( ! isset( $content_width ) ) $content_width = '640';` entered twice in `includes/supports.php`.</del>
* <del>Please note the license being used for your header images in the readme. They must be GPL-compatible.</del>