C# Generic Data Structures & Algorithms
- Graph - undirected graph.
- Shortest Path - find the shortest path in graph with Dijkstra algorithm or Floyd Matrix.
- Table - associative array, implementations with hash table, linked list, table in external memory.
- Priority Queue - implemented with PairingHeap.
- Binary Tree - basic tree data structure.
- Binary Search Tree - ordered binary tree.
- Range Tree - available 1D and 2D Range Tree.
- Red Black Tree - self-balancing binary search tree used as index structure for block files.
- Block Files - block oriented files, heap file or sorted file, used for table in external memory
- Search Algorithms - binary and interpolation search.
License: New BSD License.
Author: Zdenek Drahos.