- iRedAPD is a simple Postfix policy server.
- iRedAPD is a part of iRedMail project. http://www.iredmail.org/
ldap_maillist_access_policy: Check user's rights to post messages to mail list which builtin in iRedMail OpenLDAP solution.
block_amavisd_blacklisted_senders: Used for per-user sender whitelist and blacklist.
ldap_recipient_restrictions: Used for per-user recipient whitelist and blacklist.
Authors & Contributors
- Zhang Huangbin <zhb @ iredmail.org>: Core developer and maintainer.
iRedAPD is based on mlapd which released under GPL v2, so iRedAPD is GPL v2 too.
Note: file src/daemon.py is released under its own license, shipped for easy deploying.
- Python >= 2.4
- python-ldap >= 2.2.0. Required for OpenLDAP backend
- python-mysql >= 1.2.0. Required for MySQL backend.
- python-psycopg2 >= 2.1.0. Required for PostgreSQL backend.